Whiskey Live Dublin 2023 General Admittance
RDS Main Arena
Merrion Rd, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, D04 AK83, Ireland
Ireland's premier whiskey tasting event, Whiskey Live Dublin is back once again! This year taking place at the RDS Main Arena, Hall 1 on the Merrion Road on Friday 19th of May; Afternoon Session (1.30-4pm, last pour 4.45pm), Friday Evening Session (6.00-9.30pm, last pour 9.15pm) and Saturday 20th of May; Afternoon Session (1.00-4.30pm, last pour 4.15pm) and Evening Session (5.30-9.00pm, last pour 8.45pm). Tickets for masterclasses will also be available closer to the date.
Showcasing both the long established and new arrivals to the Irish whiskey scene, sample the latest Irish whiskey releases as well as whiskies from across the globe including Scotland, Japan and the U.S.A. Delicious whiskey and food pairings, informative masterclasses (some of the 2022 favourites included a Pappy Van Winkle masterclass & Redbreast Cask Tasting masterclass) and whiskey cocktails from some of Dublin's most esteemed bars and restaurants will all be present at this year's Whiskey Live. As per previous years, the event will also feature the ever expanding range of other Irish craft spirits and some whiskey barrel aged craft beers.
The perfect event for anyone who likes whiskey - from the occasional drinker to those heavily involved in the Irish whiskey trade!
- This event is strictly over 18s and I.D will be required. Visit www.drinkaware.ie
- Refunds can be given up to 30 days before the event. If in any case the event is cancelled you will be reimbursed for your ticket excluding booking fee.
- Tickets can only be purchased for one session on the Saturday, you will be denied access to Whiskey Live Dublin if you attend both Saturday sessions.
- Masterclasses will be available, however, you cannot attend a masterclass if you have not bought a session ticket. Furthermore, you must purchase masterclass tickets for the session you are attending. For example: if there is a 2pm masterclass on the Saturday you cannot attend this if you have a Saturday evening session ticket. If you do not comply with the above then admission will be refunded before Whiskey Live commences or a fee of €20 will be charged. Please note this extra fee will not permit access to Whiskey Live.
- In the event that we have to cancel due to Covid-19, all customers will be refunded. Please be aware that this might not include the booking fee.
DATE: Friday May 19th & 20th 2023 TIMES: Friday Afternoon Session 1.30pm-5pm, Friday Evening Session 6.00pm-9.30pm, Saturday Afternoon Session 1.00pm-4.30pm, Saturday Evening Session 5.30pm-9.00pm (last pour will be fifteen minutes before each session is due to end)
Please note, you cannot buy tickets for both Friday or both Saturday sessions- staff and security reserve the right to refuse entry. VENUE: RDS Merrion Road, Hall 1 TICKET PRICE: €44.00, plus booking fee. Tickets must be purchased in advance. A minimum of €10 per ticket will be donated to Down Syndrome Dublin. Visit https://www.dsdublin.ie
Tickets can be refunded up to 30 days in advance of the beginning of the event.
Food & Drink