SOLD OUT! We Are Messengers - Virtual VIP Party
1072 Bristol St
1072 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! There is another WAM Virtual VIP Party scheduled for July 16th that still has tickets available. More details about that event can be found here: https://www.universe.com/events/we-are-messengers-virtual-vip-party-tickets-SDRHW6
Join an exclusive VIP video call with We Are Messengers and experience a rare opportunity to ask questions and hear directly from one of your favorite artists! This event is limited to just 14 tickets and one ticket covers your entire household.
ABOUT WE ARE MESSENGERS:
The acclaimed Irish American bandWe Are Messengers are a rag tag group of friends consisting of Darren Mulligan (lead vocals), Kyle Williams (guitar), Drew Kerxton (drums) and Raul Aguilar (bass) who still believe that it’s possible to change the world. The band identify with the hurting, the outsider and the underdog, and offer songs like an olive branch to society’s marginalized. Power is the band’s first full-length record since their critically-acclaimed, self-titled debut. With nearly 100 million on-demand streams, and more than 1 billion radio impressions, the Dove-nominated and K-LOVE Fan Award-winning band boasts six Top 10 Billboard Christian Airplay hits, and three Top 5 singles, elevating the stakes for We Are Messengers’ sophomore effort.
Important ticket information:
1. There are no refunds for this event. If you miss the start time or have internet trouble, tickets cannot be transferred to a future date. We recommend testing your WiFi connection and signing in to Zoom at least 30 minutes prior to the event start.
2. Please be on time for the event. There will be a firm stop time and we will not be able to make up time at the end of the event for anything missed due to late login.
3. Please be respectful of other participants on the call and mindful that everyone wants to hear from the artist. Questions and introductions will have a time limit to ensure equal participation.
4. Moderator has full discretion to remove or mute participants who are disregarding time limits, asking inappropriate questions or being disrespectful of other participants. If you are removed from the call due to conduct, a refund will not be given.
5. This video call will take place on Zoom. If you do not have a Zoom account, please download it prior to the call. It's a very easy setup and should only take a minute or two! https://zoom.us/
The call link will be emailed to the ticket purchaser 1 hour before the event starts (it will be sent to the email used in your purchase checkout)