Open Kitchen @Home | Meal Kit with Video Instruction | Greek
Stratford, ON, Canada
We’re (virtually) bringing Open Kitchen class - and a great meal - to your house!
Learn Stratford Chefs School cooking techniques and tips, then enjoy a delicious 3 course Greek meal, ready for you to finish at home in an Open Kitchen @Home Meal Kit!
Chef Instructor Eli Silverthorne has planned the meal and will do all the prep; you just have to finish the cooking at home! All the chef-prepped, pre-measured, farm-to-table ingredients you need are packed in the kit; a detailed downloadable recipe booklet with full instructions and video tutorials are also provided.
Chef Eli's video instruction will show you how to finish and plate your meal, and - if you want more - you can learn how he did the prep as well!
Make and enjoy simple and fresh Greek cuisine at home!
Chef Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
$32 per person ($30.48 + 5% service fee*)
We’ll do the prep; you'll finish the simple and fresh Greek cuisine in your home! You'll learn about making superb spanokopita, thick tzatziki, and a fresh flat bread made entirely by hand with no oven required. A super simple, yet inspirational, dessert – no cooking needed - will finish things off. Opa!
GREEK MEAL KIT includes all pre-measured and prepped components for the following:
Spanokopita with house Tzatziki
Greek Chicken Flat Bread
Orzo Pasta with pea, mint, feta & grilled zucchini
Compressed Watermelon with yogurt, pistachio and rose water
FINISHED BY YOU @HOME:
Cook chicken and assemble sandwich
Spanokopita $12 / dozen
Tzatziki $8 / quarter litre
PLACE YOUR ORDER by 12 noon Thursday, July 30 for PICK UP Saturday, August 1 between 4 - 6pm
1. ORDER: One ticket registration = One meal kit portion | Order enough "tickets" to make a Meal Kit for your whole household!
2. PAY: Contactless payment online via credit card.
3. PICK UP: Safe curbside pick up at Stratford Chefs School's Kitchens | 136 Ontario Street, Stratford.
4. A link to access your instructional video tutorial and recipe booklet will be emailed to you the day before your Meal Kit pick up day.
We reserve the right to make minor modifications to Meal Kit inclusions as needed.
It is the participant's responsibility to inform Stratford Chefs School of all food allergies and their nature when order is placed. Stratford Chefs School will make best efforts to make appropriate substitutions.
Please note that there are no credit notes or refunds for cancelled Open Kitchen @ Home orders.
* All Open Kitchen events purchased online or by credit card are subject to a 5% service fee. Our ticketing service hosted by universe.com includes this fee in the total listed price.
Stratford Chefs School Merchandise
Available for purchase:
Farm to Table: Celebrating Stratford Chefs School Alumni, Recipes & Perth County Producers
$30 (HST included)
Stratford Chefs School | Training Culinary Entrepreneurs Since 1983
This listing has no upcoming events
Food & Drink