Night Terrors at The B.O.B.
20 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
Join us on October 27th, 2018 for Night Terrors at The B.O.B., as we partner with Cumulus for our most terrorizing Halloween
Every corner of The B.O.B. will embody the things you fear
most - spiders, ghosts, creepy clowns, and so much more! Dress up for our costume contest and
enjoy spooky drink specials, live (or deadly) DJ performances, and a twisted photo station.
Live Entertainment Line-Up:H.O.M.E. - DJ Jay VeeBobarino's - DJ Jimmy Coe and Greg Knott Level3 - DJ Steve SwiftEve - DJ Mark WitzBOB's Brewery - DJ Lyme
Dual Access Passes:
• Guests who purchase a Dual Access Pass can attend both
Night Terrors at The BOB and Monster's Ball 2018 at 20 Monroe Live!
• Passing between events
is only allowed via the second-floor entrance.
• Tickets are available in advance.
• TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE and does not include food,
drink, or entry to Eve on Saturday night.
• Doors open at 8pm. For security purposes, all ticket
holders must be in the building by 10pm to ensure entry into the building.
• 21+ only please.
Costume Contest Details:
• 1st Place Prize: Trip to Redstone Inn in Redstone, Colorado with $1000 check for spending money.
• 2nd Place Prize: $500 check.
• Grand Prize is based on the best overall costume as
determined by public vote at 11:30pm in H.O.M.E.
• Guests may wear costumes of any theme.
• Last years 1st and 2nd place winners are not eligible.
• NO WEAPONS or fake/toy weapons of any kind will be permitted.
• No heavy layering of clothing that allows concealment.
• No masks that cannot be easily removed, and face painting must allow for venue to properly check and verify identification. Any costume item on the head must be removed during access searches.
• ALL TICKET HOLDERS MUST BE IN THE BUILDING BY 10PM TO
ENSURE BUILDING ENTRY.
• Re-entry will NOT be allowed for the safety of our
• All ticket holders will have priority entry but must be
in the building by 10pm.
• All guests will need to show valid ID - no minors will be
• All guests will be wanded by security.
• Real weapons, fake weapons or props designed to look like
a weapon, will NOT be permitted or checked into coat check.
No fake/toy weapons of any kind, no heavy layering of clothing that allows concealment, no masks that cannot be easily removed, and face painting must allow for venue to properly check and verify identification. Any costume item on the head must be removed during access searches.
• Smoking will only be allowed on the 2nd-floor Sky Deck
and H.O.M.E. patio only.
• No outside food or drinks allowed into the building.
• No drugs, liquids, or powders allowed into the building.
• No drones, go pros or other professional recording
devices will be allowed into the building.
This listing has no upcoming events
Food & Drink