10 Mandeville Cres, Toorak VIC 3142, Australia
The 13 acres of land on the north-east corner of Orrong and Malvern Roads in Toorak were initially purchased in 1867 for £933 by Alfred Watson, a soft goods tradesman, who had a mansion erected known as St George. Then in 1877/8, under architect Charles Webb for Joseph Clarke, the mansion was enlarged and renamed Mandeville Hall. The London firm of Gillow & Co. designed and furnished the exquisite interiors. Restoration of the mansion began in the 1990s and has continued with generous support from the school community.
ACCESS: Limited mobility, 18 years and above