BARREL MASSACRE 2017
18th Street Brewery
5417 Oakley Ave, Hammond, IN, US
BARREL MASSACRE 2017 WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY, JUNE 3rd, 12-4pm. Rain or shine. 21 and over only. Valid government issued photo ID or Passport (no paper ID's) and ticket required for entry. One ticket per person, tickets cannot be transferred. Those attempting to purchase multiple tickets will not be refunded. Check in will start one hour prior to the beginning of the event and will end promptly at the designated time. No refunds. 400 tickets available.
Ticket price includes:
Entrance to Barrel Massacre 2017
Barrel Massacre 2017 glass
Barrel Massacre 2017 tote bag
Live music performances by The Smiley Tillmon Band and Drude!
Drink card to be used for 1 (one) 5oz pour of each of the 7 BA drafts available (total of 35 oz).
Guarantee to purchase (cash only) specified allotment of each:
1x Vintage BA bank: $15
1x 22oz BA Bank 2017: $25
1x a yet to be named RIS 22oz: $22
1x Petite Sour Peach Barrel aged 6 in French Oak on top of peaches. 750mL: $20
1x Wild Ale Barrel Aged in French Oak for 1 year on top of white wine grapes. 500mL: $20
-More bottles may be added to this list in the coming weeks.
We will have a limited quantity of Vintage 2016 BM bottles for sale during BM. Availability not guaranteed with ticket purchase.
We will be pouring a Hunter varient pouring directly out of the barrel: $7 (cash only drink ticket) 5oz pour. Availability not guaranteed with ticket purchase.
Additional guest drafts and non barrel aged draft beers will be available via drink tickets. Drink tickets are $5 (cash only) each.
Food tickets will be available for cash purchase.
Merchandise will be available for cash or credit.
Please read the following fine prints below so that BARREL MASSACRE will run smoothly and be a great time for all attending:
1. 21 and over only with valid Government Issued Photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted).
2. Credit card and ID must match the purchaser of the ticket. You can not purchase tickets for others.
3. There will be no transfer of tickets. There will be no reselling of tickets. Those attempting to purchase multiple tickets will not be refunded. All sales final, no refunds.
4. Make sure to have your valid Government Issued photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted) and the credit card used to purchase the ticket with you and accessible. Please print out your ticket or have it ready on your phone. We will scan your ticket and check your Government Issued Photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted) prior to entrance.
5. Cash Only. We have an ATM on premise.
6. Check in will begin 1 hour prior to the start time. We will be asking for your Government Issued photo ID or Passport (paper ID’s will not be accepted) and the credit card used to purchase the ticket. After checking you in we will give you a wristband, a lanyard, and a tote-bag that includes a drink card and a tasting glass.
7. The drink card will be used for 1 (one) 5oz pour of each of the 7 BA drafts available. The card will be punched after each BA draft pour. It will also be used to purchase the allotment of BA bottles available. You will not be able to purchase the bottles without this card.
8. We will not be filling growlers or howlers of any kind. No outside food or drinks allowed on site. No large bags or coolers will be permitted.
9. Glassware is limited. You will be using the glass included in your ticket price for drinking during BM2017. If broken you will be able to purchase a glass at $5 (while supplies last), or you will be given a plastic cup.No bottle sharing is allowed inside our premise. Purchased bottles cannot be opened on premise.
10. No firearms or weapons are permitted.
11. Barrel Massacre will end promptly at the designated time. A last call will be made 30 minutes prior to closing. All attendees must leave the premise when Barrel Massacre ends.
12. All drink tickets (including the 7x draft pours provided with ticket sale) and food tickets must be used during the event. They are void after the end of Barrel Massacre 2017. All drink and food tickets are non-refundable.
13. No smoking or e-cigs allowed inside. We will have designated smoking areas outside.
14. No animals allowed.
Bottles can be purchased at any time during the event. At time of purchase we will punch your drink card. Bottles cannot be opened on premise.
Street parking and some lot parking will be available. We do suggest carpooling or taking the South Shore Line. We are 1.3 miles from the HAMMOND South Shore stop. Uber is available in Hammond, we suggest taking the train and calling an Uber or taxi service.
Link to South Shore schedule:
Link to download UBER:
Hammond Taxi Services: