The Johnston Collection
192 Wellington Parade S, East Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia
Built in 1860 for dental surgeon, James Cumming, Fairhall was originally single-fronted of four rooms. It was extended sideways to its current double-fronted arrangement in 1870. In 1986 William Johnston bequeathed Fairhall and his astonishing collection of fine and decorative arts to the people of Victoria.
Access: Limited mobility, 8 years and above
Meeting Point: The Johnston Collection courtesy bus will collect visitors from the foyer of the Pullman on the Park Hotel, 192 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne, ten minutes before the tour start time.