The Great American Lobster Fest - Navy Pier (Chicago)
Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
CELEBRATING LABOR DAY WEEKEND on CHICAGO’S NAVY PIER!
August 31, September 1 & September 2
The Great American Lobster Fest is the Midwest's largest Lobster and Seafood Festival. We’re now celebrating our 5th anniversary on Chicago’s iconic Navy Pier, with skyline views, attractions, and firework show on Saturday night!
Enjoy live lobster flown in fresh from the cold waters of the East Coast, live music performances, family-friendly games and activities, unique craft shopping, and cold beverages. We'll also have plenty of non-seafood items to please the whole family! What's not to love!?
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO LOBSTER FEST! HOW WILL YOU LOBSTER FEST?
1) GUARANTEE YOUR LOBSTER FEASTING AND SAVE SOME CLAMS BY PURCHASING THE LOBSTER MEAL EXPERIENCE IN ADVANCE.
2) GO IN STYLE WITH THE VIP EXPERIENCE WHICH INCLUDES A LOBSTER MEAL, DRINK TICKETS, SPECIAL SAMPLING, PRIVATE ACCESS AND MORE!
3) COME ON OUT TO NAVY PIER – ENTRY IS FREE! DECIDE WHAT TO EAT WHEN YOU GET THERE, FROM ONE OF MANY ONSITE FOOD VENDORS! (Remember though, Whole Lobsters are only guaranteed with an advanced meal or vip ticket purchase!)
4) INDULGE WITH OUR LOBSTER HERO FEAST ALL YOU CAN EAT VIP EXPERIENCE. THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES PRIVATE SEATING, PILES OF ALL YOU CAN EAT FRESH STEAMED LOBSTER, SIDES, DRINKS, AND MORE… (CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND PURCHASE TICKETS)
THE SOONER YOU BUY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Pre-purchasing an advance Lobster Meal is strongly suggested, as day-of whole lobsters will be limited and sold at "market price". Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our discounted pre-sale meal options which also include access to reserved seating areas.
Festival Entry (GA):
FREE! The festival grounds are open to the general public to enjoy Live Music and the many different food & shopping vendors. No Lobster Meals, reserved seating areas, or food/drink of any kind are included for walk-up GA guests
Lobster Meal Experience Includes:
- A Lobster Meal (Whole Lobster or Lobster Roll w/ Corn, Potato, Butter, Dinner Roll & Lemon Wedge) - Reserved Seating Areas throughout the festival grounds as well as the Aon Grand Ballroom with 2nd-floor balcony access and additional indoor bathrooms - Access to Festival Grounds to enjoy the Live Music and the many different food & shopping vendors
VIP Experience Includes:
- A Lobster Meal (Whole Lobster or Lobster Roll w/ Corn, Potato, Butter, Dinner Roll & Lemon Wedges) - 4 Drink Tickets good for alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages - Exclusive Access to the outdoor PERONI VIP LOUNGE with side stage views, shaded and unshaded areas, additional bathrooms, Comfortable seating and tables, bocce ball, and more! - Exclusive Access to the Devon Seafood Grill VIP Sampling Experience with complimentary food samples and Peroni tastings. (1:00pm to 3:00pm and 5:00pm to 7:00pm daily) - Access to Festival Grounds to enjoy the Live Music and the many different food & shopping vendors
All Ages VIP Experience Includes:
This ticket does NOT include any alcoholic beverage tickets.
- A Lobster Meal (Whole Lobster or Lobster Roll w/ Corn, Potato, Butter, Dinner Roll & Lemon Wedge)- Access to Festival Grounds to enjoy the Live Music and the many different food & shopping vendors- TWO (2) drink tickets good for Soda, Topo Chico, Bottled Water, or Juice from any festival bar.- Exclusive Access to the outdoor PERONI VIP LOUNGE with side stage views, shaded and unshaded areas, additional bathrooms, Comfortable seating and tables, bocce ball, and more!- Exclusive Access to the Devon Seafood Grill VIP Sampling Experience with complimentary food samples. (1:00pm to 3:00pm and 5:00pm to 7:00pm daily)- Access to Festival Grounds to enjoy the Live Music and the many different food & shopping vendors
Interested in becoming a member of the "Lobster Lubbers Ambassador's Club"... Contact us to get started at: ChicagoTickets@AmericanLobsterFest.com. Earn access to Free Meals, Additional Food, Upgrades, and VIP Perks by signing up friends & family.
-Lobster Meal ticket holders will have exclusive areas for meal pick-up, separate from all other day-of food purchase tents and reserved seating areas. There will also be a private redemption line and exclusive lounge for VIP ticket holders.
-Our live lobster will be flown in fresh from the east coast, courtesy of LOBSTER GRAM. Additionally, the fest will feature a vast array of seafood selections, non-seafood related items, other exciting food vendors, snacks, sweets, and vegetarian options.
-The VIP Experience will take place within the festival grounds as well as sections of the Aon Grand Ballroom; and include privileged seating, ordering, viewing, and party areas. Plus, an exclusive taste testing experience inside the Peroni VIP Lounge from 1:00pm - 3:00pm and 5:00pm - 7:00pm daily!
-Live Musical Performances will be featured on our outdoor main stage throughout each festival day and into the night. In addition to the special arts & craft shopping, there will be many family-friendly activities to keep the kids entertained as well. Not to mention Navy Pier’s final firework show of the Summer, (Saturday night only).
Learn More at AmericanLobsterFest.com
Must be 21 to consume alcohol; Valid ID Required.
Festival reserves the right to close entry gates for any and all day-of guests (should there be capacity concerns). Advance ticket holders will still be granted access with guaranteed entry.
All Tickets are sold separately and non-refundable. Please Note: Meal redemption closes at 9pm each night. You must redeem your meal token and lobster entrée before this time. There are no refunds or exchanges for missing the meal redemption cut off time.
IMPORTANT: Pre-Sale Lobster Orders may expire at any time. Remaining orders may then be available at festival food tents each day of the fest. Drink selections are subject to availability. Festival reserves the right to refuse service for any patron, for any reason at festival discretion. Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Customers consuming alcohol and festival food is at their own risk. Festival is not responsible for any illness, death, or allergy related issues regarding consumption of shellfish or any other food and beverage served at The Great American Lobster Fest.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL — no refunds or cancellations of any kind will be permitted. No refunds or exchanges in case of cancellation due to weather, natural catastrophe or any other event beyond the control of the festival. In the event of rain, the festival may remain open at the discretion of festival management. This includes utilizing the amazing amenities of the Aon Grand Ballroom – capable of hosting thousands of guests at one time.Ticket holders will have access to covered spaces to continue enjoying the festival. In the event of a major storm, the festival may be shut down and evacuated for the safety of the guests and no refunds will be distributed.
This listing has no upcoming events
This listing has no upcoming events
This listing has no upcoming events
Food & Drink
Lobster Meal Experience (Special Until August 15)
Lobster Meal Experience (Until September 2)
All Ages VIP Experience (Until September 2)
VIP Experience (Special Until August 15)
VIP Experience (Until September 2)