TentBox RoadTrip 2022
Catgill Farm Campsite
Bolton Abbey, Skipton BD23 6HA, UK
It’s the first ever TentBox RoadTrip – and you’re invited!
Our TentBox CampOut last September was an amazing success (if you were there, you’ll know this). Now we’re super excited to launch the TentBox RoadTrip 2022 running from 29th April - 2nd May. It’s our first ever RoadTrip event and we’d love to have you with us for the ride.
This is another great opportunity to meet up with your TentBox Community, make new friends and memories and explore some of the most beautiful landscapes and coolest campsites in Yorkshire.
Our first RoadTrip will take you to two campsites where we’ll have exclusive access to our own fields, with plenty to do, space to chill and awesome entertainment and food laid on for everyone to round up an epic weekend.
The TentBox RoadTrip 2022 itinerary:
Friday 29th and Saturday 30th April: Catgill Farm
We’ll be based at Catgill Farm, one of Red Bull’s ‘5 most spectacular UK camping spots’ and a seriously idyllic Yorkshire Dales setting. It’s walking distance from Bolton Abbey Priory and other cool places. Check-in is from 1pm.
Sunday 2nd May: Aarons Hill Farm
We’ll be checking into Aarons Campsite from 3pm on Sunday. It’s right in the heart of the Pennines and has a fantastic party barn and bar exclusively for us to enjoy a brilliant Bank Holiday evening with great entertainment and fab friends.
Your ticket price includes:
3 nights across two campsites
Access to campsite toilet and shower facilities
Entertainment (campfires and TentBox chill zone, DJ and live music on Sunday night)
Food provided from Sunday afternoon
Bar and party barn on Sunday night
Other points to note
Respect the peace – Life at Catgill Farm is chill, so minimal noise after 10.30pm. Party night at Aarons Campsite will run until late.
Food & Drinks – As your hosts, we’ll provide food, including veggie options, on Sunday evening. There’s a small bar at Aarons Campsite, but feel free to BYOB.
Filming - We'll have a camera crew onboard to document the journey for an epic post-trip video for us to remember!
TentBox ownership – It goes without saying, you’ll need a TentBox to join the RoadTrip!
All ages welcome – We’re proud to be inclusive and always welcome all ages to TentBox Community events although RoadTrip 2022 will cater for a more adult audience than our CampOut.
Dog Friendly – Both campsites are dog friendly.
TentBox RoadTrip 2022 T&Cs
1) By purchasing at TentBox RoadTrip 2022 ticket, I agree that:
2) I am responsible for driving safely at all times, following all governing road traffic laws and regulations.
3) TentBox does not encourage driving in a large convoy. If driving among other RoadTrip participants, I must maintain a suitable distance from the vehicle in front and I must drive with reasonable consideration and care for other road users.
4) I give consent for myself, and any other people I am purchasing tickets for, to be filmed during the event, including the filming of my vehicle which may show my car registration number.
5) All copyright for any media created by the TentBox production team during this event will belong to TentBox.
6) TentBox may use this media at their sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to use on the TentBox website, on TentBox social media channels and in TentBox marketing campaigns.
This listing has no upcoming events