TentBox Campout 2022 - New Forest
Hinton Admiral Events Field
Hinton Admiral Events Field, A35, Christchurch BH23 7DX, UK
Welcome to the TentBox Campout 2022!
We're super excited to welcome you back for the second TentBox Campout, we're going BIGGER and BETTER than ever before and can't wait to welcome you to our annual celebration!
This year we expect between 500 and 1000 TentBoxers to attend. We might even get Guinness down to try and set a world record for the most TentBoxers in one place! Help us make it happen 😀
The event is being hosted in our backyard at the new TentBox Event Field, which is an incredible 17-acre flat grassy space surrounded by trees in the heart of the beautiful New Forest. Adjacent to the field, and part of the event, is the Quirky village, an array of converted barn buildings with different facilities.
You can arrive from 12pm on Thursday 1st September, and stay right up until 12pm on Monday 5th September. That being said - you are welcome to arrive and leave on whatever day you choose. There is a seperate vehicle entrance, so you can come and go as you please during the event too.
Included in the ticket price:
- 4 nights camping
- Toilet and shower facilities on site
- Entertainment including: Live music, DJs, inflatable slide, outdoor cinema, zip-line, food vendors, bar and cocktail bar
- Access to Burb's Kitchen (restaruant) and Drop the Anchor Brewery throughout the event
- Access to both the main event field & the Quirky Village, which has an undercover barn with seating
- Beautiful New Forest Location to explore (think woods, rolling countryside & wild horses!)
- Other activities and attractions to be confirmed! (We don't make money on these events, so the more tickets we sell, the more we can spend on activities!)
- Trip to The New Forest Waterpark
- A Sunday Roast dinner
- Boozy Brunch
- Official Event T-shirt
- Beer tasting session
- Once in a lifetime Hot Air Baloon Ride over the New Forest!
Other points to note:
Food & Drinks - There will be a couple of food vans on site, a restaurant at the Quirky Village, and a local shop not too far away. There is also a brewery on-site and we'll have a cocktail bar. You can of course also BYOB & Food! There are also several drinking water taps dotted about the event field.
Filming - We're going to have a camera crew on-site, so we can make an epic after-event edit!
TentBox ownership - Needless to say, you must have a TentBox to come!
Family Friendly - It's going to be a family-friendly event, with all noise kept to a minimum after 11pm. Lots of fun to be had before that though! We will also have a 'quiet camp zone' for anybody who would prefer to be in a less lively campspot.
Dog Friendly - Both the main field and the quirky village are dog friendly, but dogs must be kept on leads at all times, and you must be responsible for dog poo!
TentBox CampOut 2022 Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing at TentBox Campout 2022 ticket, I agree that:
1) I am responsible for driving safely at all times, following all governing road traffic laws and regulations.
2) TentBox does not encourage driving in a large convoy. If driving among other CampOut participants, I must maintain a suitable distance from the vehicle in front and I must drive with reasonable consideration and care for other road users.
3) I give consent for myself, and any other people I am purchasing tickets for, to be filmed during the event, including the filming of my vehicle which may show my car registration number.
4) All copyright for any media created by the TentBox production team during this event will belong to TentBox.
5) TentBox may use this media at their sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to use on the TentBox website, on TentBox social media channels and in TentBox marketing campaigns.
6) We will accept cancellations, and provide a full refund if you notify us more than 30 days before the event. Unfortunately we can not offer refunds if you cancel with less than 30 days until the event start date.
Child (under 18)