Sunset Cinema - Darkest Hour
Iffley Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 0PA, UK
Nestled away in the side streets of Hammersmith, the historic site of Godolphin and Latymer School will be opening its doors for a public outdoor screening of the critically acclaimed film Darkest Hour. As part of the Hf-artsfest (Hammersmith & Fulham ArtsFest 2018), these stunning buildings and lawn will provide the ultimate backdrop to enjoy a screening under the stars.
Doors open from 7.30pm in time to enjoy a drink from the bar and a hot dog, with a deliciously Icelandic twist, from pop-up Chilly Katz, before the film starts at 9.00pm. Ticket holders also welcome to bring their own picnics (please note no glass will be permitted onsite).
- The event is open to over 18's only (due to restricted numbers, we are not able to offer tickets to current Godolphin and Latymer pupils at this stage. Availability will be confirmed at a later date)
- You are also welcome to bring picnics with you but please note no glass will be permitted onsite, including bottles of wine and beer. All drinks must be in plastic or cans and please use plastic (or even better reusable cups!) to drink from. Please drink responsibly
- Tickets are electronic only, you will not receive a ticket in the post
- We are not able to offer concessions
- Wheelchair access to the event is available but please note that the screening will be held on a grass surface. If you require additional support on site, please let one of the team know on arrival
- Come rain or shine, the film must go on and we will be screening regardless of the weather so come prepared to wrap up warm and check the forecast! For this reason, unfortunately we cannot offer refunds on ticket purchases
- Seating is not provided so bring your picnic rugs! If you are bringing a picnic chair, we kindly request that you sit to the side or the back of the venue to as not to restrict others' views
- There will be toilet facilities, including accessible facilities, available at the screening
- Profits from this event will go towards bursary places at the school