Social Club Misfits - Virtual VIP Party
1072 Bristol St
1072 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
Join an exclusive VIP video call with Social Club Misfits and experience a rare opportunity to ask questions and hear directly from one of your favorite artists! This event is limited to just 10 tickets and one ticket covers your entire household.
ABOUT Social Club Misfits:
People often talk about the future of hip-hop music like it isn't right now. As if the future were some far off paint splotch occupying our collective imagination. On the contrary, the future is now, and some aren't afraid to take it where it's going. Enter Social Club, the Miami duo whose built a cult following on the strength of their provocative oeuvre and singular, quick-witted approach. Comprised of Marty and Fern, Social Club is the after-effect of two distinctive personalities meshing to create an invigorating sound. The self-monikered "Misfits" are disruptors in every sense, challenging norms and bringing other misfits along for the ride.
With a host of projects and EP's under their proverbial belt, including the Billboard-charting full lengths Misfits 2 and US, Social Club has made a sport of pushing boundaries and redefining the possibilities of what faith-based music can accomplish. From headlining sold out tours across the country to spawning imitators the world over, it's clear the duo has struck a chord with listeners from all walks of life. They have bypassed perceived gatekeepers in favor of carving their own lane and fueling their purpose. While some are content with moving wherever the current leads, Social Club has embraced their calling as leaders of a more intentional school of thought. The misfits are now
Important ticket information:
1. There are no refunds for this event. If you miss the start time or have internet trouble, tickets cannot be transferred to a future date. We recommend testing your WiFi connection and signing in to Zoom at least 30 minutes prior to the event start.
2. Please be on time for the event. There will be a firm stop time and we will not be able to make up time at the end of the event for anything missed due to late login.
3. Please be respectful of other participants on the call and mindful that everyone wants to hear from the artist. Questions and introductions will have a time limit to ensure equal participation.
4. Moderator has full discretion to remove or mute participants who are disregarding time limits, asking inappropriate questions or being disrespectful of other participants. If you are removed from the call due to conduct, a refund will not be given.
5. This video call will take place on Zoom. If you do not have a Zoom account, please download it prior to the call. It's a very easy setup and should only take a minute or two! https://zoom.us/
The call link will be emailed to the ticket purchaser 1 hour before the event starts (it will be sent to the email used in your purchase checkout)
This listing has no upcoming events
VIP - Household