Open Kitchen @Home | Meal Kit with Video Instruction | Sourdough Bread
Stratford, ON, Canada
NEW! We’re (virtually) bringing Open Kitchen class - and delicious eats - to your house!
Learn Stratford Chefs School cooking techniques and tips, while preparing delicious food to savour with our finish-at-home Meal Kits!
Chef Instructor Eli Silverthorne plans the dishes and does the prep, you finish the cooking at home! Our professional video tutorial will guide you along the way. Order an Open Kitchen @Home Meal Kit and we’ll make it easy, with all the chef-prepared, pre-measured, farm-to-table ingredients you need, a detailed downloadable recipe booklet with full instructions to keep, and safe contactless pick up.
Take it home and start cooking!
TRADE SECRETS | SOURDOUGH SATURDAYS!
Chef Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
$28 per person ($26.67 + 5% service fee*)
Our SOURDOUGH MEAL KIT has everything you'll need to learn how to make sourdough at home:
1 Litre living sourdough culture
3 Sourdough recipes: Traditional Sourdough, Walnut Currant, Caraway Rye
All ingredients necessary to make 3 sourdough recipes: Traditional Sourdough, Walnut Currant, Caraway Rye
House Churned butter
Video instruction, detailed downloadable instruction and recipe booklet, with bread “trouble shooting” guide.
Need Sourdough making equipment? | Visit or call Bradshaw's & Kitchen Detail
519-271-6283 or www.Bradshaws.ca
PLACE YOUR ORDER by Thursday at 12 noon for pick up Saturday between 4 - 6pm:
1. ORDER: One ticket registration = One meal kit portion | Order enough "tickets" to make a Meal Kit for your whole household!
2. PAY: Contactless payment on credit card
3. PICK UP: Safe curbside pick up at Stratford Chefs School's Kitchens | 136 Ontario Street, Stratford
4. A link to your instructional video tutorial and recipe booklet will be emailed to you on your Meal Kit pick up day.
The Fine Print:
We reserve the right to make minor modifications to Meal Kit inclusions as needed.
It is the participant's responsibility to inform Stratford Chefs School of all food allergies and their nature when order is placed. Stratford Chefs School will make best efforts to make appropriate substitutions.
Please note that there are no credit notes or refunds for cancelled Open Kitchen @ Home orders.
* All Open Kitchen events purchased online or by credit card are subject to a 5% service fee. Our ticketing service hosted by universe.com includes this fee in the total listed price.
Stratford Chefs School Merchandise
Available for purchase:
Farm to Table: Celebrating Stratford Chefs School Alumni, Recipes & Perth County Producers
$30 (HST included)
Stratford Chefs School | Training Culinary Entrepreneurs Since 1983
Food & Drink