Lucidity in Sedona Retreat
Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
LUCIDITY clarity, clearness, good sense, crystalline, clear, bright shining, full of light, dawn
Life is simple. We sometimes make it complicated. This is an invitation to slow down, breathe deeply into the wisdom of your essence and that of Pachamama. Give yourself space to see and feel clearly. Sedona holds a unique, profoundly creative and healing energy. This retreat is for an intimate group of adventurers who wish to elevate their holistic well-being. Our days will be filled with mindful movement, meditation, nature, balancing our yin and yang. Show up for yourself and enjoy a much deserved weekend of self-care and blissings. Reconnect with Mother Earth, your greater purpose, deepest joys, and truest self. Nourish mind, body and spirit while making lasting connections with other likeminded, inspirational beings. Re-enter the world after our days together in the red rocks from a place of clarity and abundance, ready to share your brightened light with all around you.
· Immersive practices weaving conscious moving, eating, and thinking
· Daily teachings of yoga, pranayama, meditation, plus other energetic and physical explorations
· Excursions and nature walks out on the sacred land of Sedona
· High vibrational, organic, delicious nourishment made fresh daily, with lots of l-o-v-e!
- Freshly collected pure and alive Sedona spring water
· Interactive experiential workshops on the healing power of plants and adaptogenic herbs
· Memory foam mattresses for your best rest
· Space to share with our tribe as you journey through our retreat
· Special curated gift bag for each soul to enjoy and take home
SAMPLE DAY ITINERARY
· Guided movement and meditation
· Tea, coffee, elixirs and potions
· Breakfast and morning workshops
· Free time to explore Sedona
· Afternoon workshops and time on the land
· Shared dinner and nighttime activities
When: The retreat begins at 1pm Friday 2/28/20. We will disperse at 10am Sunday 3/1/20.
Where: Private residence in Sedona approximately 2 hours away from the Phoenix Airport. Airport shuttles and rental car services to and from Sedona are available.
Nourishment: 2+ Healthy meals, plus snacks and refreshments will be prepared daily and provided throughout our time together. All meals will be responsibly sourced, organic, gluten-free, plant-based, GMO free, refined oil and sugar free. You will be able to eat out in Sedona once each day to get a taste for what town has to offer. Unlimited access to freshly collected Sedona Spring Water, adaptagenic elixirs, herbal teas, and coffees while at our retreat home.
Not included: Travel, airfare, transportation, purchases and parking in town.
Cancellation policy: Please note, once booked this retreat cannot be refunded. In the event that you cannot come, you are welcome to gift your space to a friend
Pricing + Accommodation:
$699/pp - Communal space air mattress/sleeping pad of your own
$888/pp - Single (Twin)
$888/pp - Shared (King)
$1222/pp - Single (King)
This listing has no upcoming events