Lift & Co. Cannabis Retail Tradeshow - Calgary 2018
1410 Olympic Way SE, Calgary, AB T2G, Canada
You are invited to the inaugural Lift & Co. Cannabis Retail Tradeshow
Presented by Lift & Co. in collaboration with the Cannabis Council of Canada
(C3) and the Alberta Cannabis Collective (ABCC)
The Lift & Co. Cannabis Retail Tradeshow is a unique, invitation-only event that brings together the
governing bodies, industry players, producers and retailers to collaborate, learn and connect. This one-day tradeshow will showcase the offerings of licensed producers, suppliers and retailers with a
view of educating attendees and empowering them with the information they need to help consumers
make informed decisions on the products and their use.
With limited communication options available to brands, cannabis retail will play a pivotal role in connecting brands and their stories with consumers.
Retail Tradeshow Tickets
- $100.00 for C3 & ABCC members
- $125.00 (non-members)
Show Hours & Location:
Thursday, November 22, 2018
9:00am - 5:00pm
BMO Centre - Calgary Stampede Park - Hall D
Benefits of Attending:
* Learn about the various products - understand what products will be available to purchase
through the AGLC, what makes each product unique, and their brand stories.
* Understand LP differentiators - start a deep-rooted relationship with LPs by learning about their
long-term plans, growing practices, and retail support-specific strategy.
* Determine brand alignment between products and target customers - develop an
understanding of LPs’ retail brands' target customer to align with the Retailer's operating model
and customer demographic.
* Provide feedback on what customers are asking for - opportunity for Retailers to provide
in-person feedback (product reviews, product performance, gaps in the market) to LPs, to help
educate suppliers on what the market is demanding.
General Admission Group 5 for 4