Inaugural Founder's Tour & Guided Tasting
13187 Fitzhugh Rd, Austin, TX 78736, USA
Our inaugural Founder's Tour & Guided Tasting will be on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 from Noon to 1:30pm! Jester King founder Jeffrey Stuffings will take guests on a private tour of the brewery, followed by a guided tasting of rare and vintage Jester King beers.
- Guests will receive a welcome pour of one of Jester King's farmhouse ales.
- The tour will progress through Jester King's brewhouse & fermentation hall, barrel room, and coolship loft.
- After the tour, guests will join Jeffrey in a private outdoor space on Jester King's grounds for a guided tasting.
- The guided tasting will include the following beers from Jester King's cellar (4 oz. pours):
2015 Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
2016 Rare Corals
2016 SPON Peach & Apricot
2016 Buford's Roadside Wares
2013 Nocturn Chysalis
- Tickets are $40 (plus Universe service charge) and include a complementary Jester King stemware glass.
- Space is limited to 30 people.
- The Founder's Tour & Guided Tasting will be offered periodically throughout the year.