How to Meal Prep with Purpose
478 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 0A8, Canada
Holistic Nutritionists Nida Nathani and Jaclyn Irwin welcome you into their home and walk you through ‘How to Meal Prep with Purpose’.
Life is busy! We often find ourselves eating whatever is available when we are out, running out the door with food in hand or eating incomplete meals as that is all we have time for. Our stress levels are often heightened and our energy usually takes a hit. Meal prep can seem like another daunting or overwhelming task, where you are constantly eating the same food and it often goes to waste... we get it! But, we want to help change all that...We want to help inspire you to get in the kitchen and show you how to make simple changes so that you feel empowered in the kitchen and in your life. We are here to show you that you don't need to spend hours in the kitchen either. We are two Holistic Nutritionists that are simply IN LOVE with good food!
By attending 'How to Meal Prep with Purpose' you will walk away with:
- A renewed sense of energy and optimism in the kitchen. - The ability to save tons of time and money by making your own meals for the week, using fresh, organic food. - Tips and strategies to meal prep successfully on your own.- New friendships with like-minded individuals.- A deeper understanding of how to manage your time in the kitchen effectively, so you can spend time on what really matters- LIFE.
This 4-hour class will show you how to meal prep effectively for YOU!
- How to make 6 simple recipes - including cooking instructions, tastings of each and leftovers to take home + how to change them for YOU
(2 breakfast, 2 meal and 2 snack options - omnivore, organic and dairy-free)
- We will make: non-dairy nut milk, chia pudding, a whole chicken, your own dressings, farro, nourishing and beautifying bone broth + energy balls + much more!
- Take home a full-size jar of Beekeeper's Naturals raw honey + sample size of St. Francis Herb Farm ghee/coconut oil
- A discussion of how to easily prepare meals throughout the week
- Learn how to fit meal prep into your everyday life without spending hours in the kitchen
- Where to buy your groceries and what to buy organic
- Tips on how to save money on your groceries
- How to meal prep intuitively and eat what you really want (we will show you how to modify everything to your needs)
- Nutritional information on the foods we are using and why
- Ask us anything health and wellness related throughout the class
- We will also send you a follow-up package with all the recipes so you can make and enjoy them again at home
- An amazing experience and connecting with other wonderful individuals!
Spots are extremely limited due to space!
All sales are final.
About Jaclyn: Toronto based Holistic Nutritionist,
Jaclyn Irwin, aims to help women end years of yo-yo dieting and develop a
healthier relationship with food. As founder of Holistic Foodie, a food
and lifestyle website filled with delicious and nutritious recipes,
realistic and practical plans and green beauty inspiration, she is
creating a space for women to discover their inner holistic foodie.
Learn to love food again by following her
Instagram and be sure to check out all the goods at holisticfoodie.com.
About Nida: Nida’s passion for holistic nutrition
and wellness began during her early years in university. As she faced
the multi-faceted challenges of independent living, she realized that
learning how to nourish her body and maintain a balanced lifestyle would
put her in a position of optimal health. Soon after becoming a
Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP), Nida struggled with orthorexia
which led to learning about intuitive eating and changing her food
philosophy to live the healthiest and happiest life possible. Nida would
love to inspire you to also have a healthier relationship with yourself
and food. Follow her on
Instagram and watch her stories for daily inspiration!
This listing has no upcoming events
Food & Drink
Meal Prep with Purpose