Hill Farmstead Brewery ANN Bottle Release LOTTERY
Hill Farmstead Brewery
403 Hill Rd, Greensboro Bend, VT 05842, USA
Ann is the wine barrel-fermented and aged version of Anna (1902-1993), our grandfather's sister as well as the name of our honey Farmstead® ale. After being placed in wine barrels, the evolution of Anna into Ann is an indeterminate and metamorphic occurrence. Only a single digit percentage of wine barrel-aged Anna becomes what is unmistakably identifiable as Ann - the beer, the barrel, and some yet unknown, unquantifiable condition seems to dictate its path and appearance. It is identified and selected only through the emotional response that it induces during barrel tasting. Aged in French oak barrels for between 16 and 30 months, and then bottle conditioned for nearly 4 years, this is the standard that reflects, redefines, and guides the progressive vision of Hill Farmstead.
To make the sale of this new batch of Ann as smooth as possible, we will use a ticketed lottery system. Doing so will reduce parking issues, make travel arrangements easier for buyers, make it as fair as possible, and help improve the entire experience!
Each 750ml bottle is $100 plus 6% Vermont State Sales Tax, plus a Universe service fee.
The ticket process will be in the same spirit as a musical performance with shows taking place over the course of four days. Each day will feature its own lottery drawing; just like a concert, you can try for one day or all four! Each lottery is a separate drawing. One (1) entry per person per pick-up day. Ann is limited to a maximum of one bottle per winner, though you may enter multiple days, there will not be multiple winners.
• The lottery entry window will be open from 10am EST Tuesday March 19 to 10am EST Tuesday April 2nd.
• To enter the lottery, you must click get tickets, which will then allow you to select ticket type. The ticket types are the dates of bottle pick-ups. You can select either one day or all four. Please only select the days you will be able make it here to pick up your winning bottle.
• Bottles will only be available to pick-up on the day of winning ticket.
• Only the lottery winners will be notified via email. Winners will be notified no later than April 8.
• The email will have a link that will need to be followed to redeem your winning ticket. This will allow you to purchase your ticket, to redeem your bottle.
• Winners will have till April 12 to purchase winning ticket.
• Bottles will be available for pick-up in our taproom at the brewery on the date you've won. You will be able to pick up your bottle between the hours 12pm-5pm EST, on the date on your ticket.
• Winners will need a Valid ID matching their ticket to redeem their bottle. Only the person who won the lottery will be able to pick-up. No exceptions!
• If you do not show up to redeem winning bottle there will be no refunds, and your bottle will be forfeited. All forfeited bottles will be used for future charitable efforts.
• The entire registration and drawing process will be handled by Universe; please contact Customer Support at Universe with any questions related to registration and/or purchasing.
This listing has no upcoming events
Food & Drink
Lottery Submission - April 25th Pick-up
Lottery Submission - April 26th Pick-up
Lottery Submission - May 2nd Pick-up
Lottery Submission - May 3rd Pick-up