DERMOT KENNEDY – DUBLIN CHARITY SHOW
National Concert Hall
Earlsfort Terrace, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, D02 N527, Ireland
The Raffle has now closed but this link will remain open if you would like to donate funds to Dermot’s chosen charities Pieta (a registered charity, charity number CHY16913 ) and Barretstown (a registered charity, charity number CHY10715) to fund their important work.
Thank you for donating funds!
Description / T & C’s
Enter the Raffle for a chance to win a pair of tickets for the Dermot Kennedy gig at National Concert Hall in Dublin on 21st December 2023.
To be in with a chance to win tickets, for each €20 donated you will receive one entry into the raffle.
The Raffle can be entered by donating online (CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE).
Entries will be capped at five per person. All proceeds from the concert will go to Dermot’s chosen charities Pieta (a registered charity, charity number CHY16913 ) and Barretstown (a registered charity, charity number CHY10715) to fund their important work. The Raffle is a Prize Draw run under the license of Pieta House.
The prize draw will open on Friday 1st December 2023 10:00am and close at 23:59 Thursday 14th Dec.
The winners will be chosen randomly on Friday 15th Dec 2023. 400 winners will each receive two tickets to the concert, a maximum of one winner per household.
All winners drawn from the prize draw will be sent an email from Universe/Ticketmaster on Friday 15th Dec 2023 providing a unique passcode and a link to redeem digital tickets via Ticketmaster.
Winners have until 10:00am Monday 18th December 2023 to redeem tickets. Entrants will be notified by email of any remaining tickets on Tuesday 19th Dec 2023, such tickets will be available on a first come first served basis.
A maximum of one winner per household will continue to apply.
Below are the key terms that apply to this Raffle. Please ensure you have read the full terms and conditions here before proceeding with your entry.
1. Each single entry into the draw is a chance to win a pair of tickets. Every €20 donated will receive one entry into the prize draw.
2. Entries per person will be capped at 5.
3. The Raffle is open to anyone 18 years and over. No under18s will be admitted to the event without the accompaniment of someone over the age of 18.
4. Tickets must be purchased online on the Universe website.
5. To enter fill in your details as directed on the web page and make the appropriate payment for the raffle.
6. The purchaser will receive a verification of each raffle ticket purchased to the email provided. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide a correct email address.
7. Entering multiple times will increase the chances of winning however the maximum number of tickets that can be won per household is two.
8. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Friday 15th December 2023.
9. The entries will be drawn and the winners will be awarded a prize of 2 tickets for Dermot Kennedy’s concert, in the order first drawn from the raffle The winners will be notified via email on Friday 15th December 2023.
10. If any notification to winners is returned or undeliverable, or tickets not redeemed by 10:00am Monday 18th December 2023, such winners will forfeit all rights to receive these tickets. Any remaining tickets will be offered to entrants on 19th December 2023 on a first come first serve basis. The maximum of one winner per household will continue to apply.
11. All winners must provide valid photographic ID (passport, driving licence, or ID card) matching the winning name to gain entry to the event.
12. Each prize draw winner must be present at the time of entry into the event and must be attending the event.
13. Any passcodes and winning tickets are non-transferrable and any resale, transfer, or attempted transfer will invalidate them.
14. This Prize Draw is a fundraising event for Pieta and Barretstown by Dermot Kennedy. The lottery license is held by Pieta.
15. Ticketmaster Ireland/ Universe and any Ticketmaster-related entities are therefore not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this draw and accept no liability in this regard to participants in respect of any aspect of this draw and accept no liability in this regard.
17. The payments of all costs and expenses involved in attending the event are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or costs in relation to attending the event are the responsibility of the winner(s).
18. The running order of the event may be subject to change.
19. Doors for the event will open at 7pm. All winning attendees must enter the venue by 8pm on 21st December 2023. Any attempted entry after that time will be refused and tickets deemed void.
20. Organisers may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions or who has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating ticket sales, hacking, deceiving or cheating.
21. Proceeds of the sale of the raffle will go to the beneficiaries Pieta and Barrettstown. The donation is non-refundable. It is understood show costs will be taken out before all the remaining proceeds will be donated to Pieta and Barretstown.
By entering the raffle each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
This listing has no upcoming events