BPI Training - WEBINAR - Getting The Most From Catalogue
This event will be a live streaming webinar. You will be sent details of how to login shortly before the event.
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS FOR BPI MEMBERS ONLY
This session - led by CMU MD and Business Editor Chris Cooke - considers how labels can get more out of their catalogues in the streaming age. From full-on re-releases to timely pushes for catalogue tracks to premium physical product sold direct-to-fan, it looks at the various ways labels drive extra and new revenue by better managing and marketing their catalogue recordings.
Topics covered include:
• Defining, auditing and organising catalogue.
• The catalogue market today - digital and physical.
• Optimising catalogue for the streaming market.
• Re-release campaigns.
• Compilations and other collections.
• Other hooks for new marketing pushes around catalogue.
• Premium product and direct-to-fan.