BPI Training - Music Marketing Campaigns
Riverside Building, County Hall
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS FOR BPI MEMBERS ONLY
This session - led by CMU MD and Business Editor Chris Cooke - looks at how music marketing campaigns are structured and implemented, and at the different tools and tactics label marketing teams employ, including advertising, PR, promotions, social, playlists, direct-to-fan, events and partnerships. It looks at how the challenges of music marketing change as an artist’s career progresses, and at how music marketing at large is changing with the shift from sales to streams.
Topics covered include:
• The music marketing mix - tools, tactics and teams.
• Identifying artist and label objectives.
• Building an artist brand.
• The first album.
• Second album and beyond.
• Maintaining interest to drive sustained listening.
• Building a marketing team and choosing suppliers.
This session is hosted by CMU.