BGW | Guided Tour "Ixelles"
Rue du Prince Albert 4, 1050 Ixelles, Belgique
Not sure where to start your BGW journey?
- Experience our 2-hour guided tour through the upscale neighborhood Ixelles famous for its Art Nouveau architecture gems, delving into the vibrant tapestry of art wonders that defines the Brussels Gallery Weekend.
What will you do?
- Immerse yourself in the rich narratives of seven distinct galleries, each a microcosm of creativity, culture, and innovation.
- Enjoy the works of Emma Larsson, William Grob, Kate Burling an others
- With an expert guide leading the way, unlock the stories behind these galleries and their pieces.
The tour is available in three languages: English, French and Dutch. Please choose your preferred language when buying the ticket.
Duration: 2 hours (11:00-13:00)
1. Stems Gallery (meeting point)
2. Galerie DYS
3. Baronian | Isidore Verheyden
4. Baronian | Concorde
5. Nosbaum Reding
6. rodolphe janssen 32
7. Galerie La Patinoire Royale Bach
This listing has no upcoming events
Guided Tour (FR)
Guided Tour (NL)
Guided Tour (ENG)