Beer Yoga at Grist House
Grist House Craft Brewery
10 E Sherman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15209, USA
BEER + YOGA = BEER YOGA and for the love of beer, it’s for everyone.
Whether you're a well-seasoned yogi or trying yoga for the first time, you are invited to experience sip-n-stretch BEER YOGA at Grist House on the new OUTDOOR covered patio.
Your $20 fee includes one-hour of BEER YOGA, a vinyasa style yoga class hosted by Sheri Ward Yoga, and your first pint of Grist House beer (non-alcoholic options will be available). Sunshine and cool breezes are FREE.
Sips are encouraged to be taken throughout this low-key class and incorporated into the flow – leaving you feeling more relaxed and refreshed.
Day of details:
- Bring an exercise mat, towel or blanket, water, and comfortable clothes.
- Class is on hard surface so PLEASE bring a blanket or towel to place UNDER your mat.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen suggested
- No fancy yoga pants required
- No yoga experience is necessary, just an open mind and a love of beer
*This event is rain or shine, but not to worry we have plenty of covered outdoor space!