AARON & SULLY; THE AMERICAN DRIVE-IN TOUR
444 Cajundome Blvd, Lafayette, LA 70506, USA
The Acadiana Drive-In welcomes "Aaron & Sully - American Drive-In Tour" on Sunday, October 18.
Gates open at 5:30 PM, concert starts at 7:00 PM.
For the first time ever, Sully Erna and Aaron Lewis, two of the most acclaimed front-men in rock--the voices of multi-platinum rock bands Godsmack and Staind--will perform their hits together, side-by-side, in an intimate and unplugged evening on The American Drive-In Tour, kicking off in October. It’s one of the first 2020 drive-in live rock concert tours planned across multiple cities, and promises a once-in-a-lifetime event for fans, featuring a special evening of hits, covers and conversation with Aaron and Sully appearing together on stage.
* Ticket price is per seating pod, not per individual. Each seating pod is barricaded and measures 8 feet by 8 feet. Ticket purchase is valid for one pod and includes admission for up to 4 patrons. Patrons must arrive with their entire party, up to 4 patrons max per pod, in order to enter the event as there will be no will call available. Pod location will be determined upon purchase order. Pods include 4 chairs for patron use.
The Acadiana Drive-In will follow any current state guidelines regarding COVID-19. Face coverings are required for entry into the event and must be worn whenever patrons are outside of their reserved seating pod, such as when walking to seating pods, or visiting restroom or concession facilities. Fans who preorder food from Reggie’s Soulfood will receive a text when their order is ready for pick-up.
For all upcoming Acadiana Drive-In announcements and line-ups, follow Acadiana Drive-In on Facebook and Instagram. Sunday, October 18, 2020
Location: CAJUNDOME (This is an outdoor event) West Parking LotGate Opens: 5:30PMShowtime: 7PMOn Sale: Friday, September 18 at 12 Noon
* This is a Mobile Ticket Entry Event, no paper copies necessary.
* Tickets available online only and in advance only at Ticketmaster.com
* Free parking is available at Cajun Field, please use the CAJUNDOME Blvd. pedestrian tunnel to access the event. A limited number of parking passes for the Convention Center Gate 12 parking lot are available at a nominal fee. A limited number of handicap parking passes are available in the Convention Center Gate 12 parking lot, these spots are first come, first served.
* No outside food or beverage permitted. Please visit the CAJUNDOME website for advance food & beverage order information. Food and beverages will be available for purchase in advance and on-site
* No umbrellas, tents or other items that may restrict the view of other patrons permitted. Small battery operated fans permitted.
* This is an outdoor event. The events are designated as rain or shine, however, your safety is our priority. In the event of inclement weather, event management may decide to delay the performance or make necessary arrangements to keep you, the talent and our staff safe. Important updates will be communicated through each venue and promoter’s social media platforms.
* In the event of a reschedule, previously purchased tickets will remain valid for the new date. Sorry, no refunds available unless cancelled.
* All guests should follow social distancing markings when visiting restrooms and concessions.
For all event information, please refer to the CAJUNDOME website.
By accepting a ticket and using it for entry or resale/other, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are or have been present and that the CAJUNDOME cannot ensure that its premises are risk-free.
This listing has no upcoming events